This is a companion piece that’s meant to be used alongside The Busy Leader’s Handbook: How to Lead People and Places That Thrive.
While the book itself is short, succinct, and practical, this mini-toolkit is even more so. It’s designed to make it even easier for you to put the book’s tactics into practice.
Inside you’ll find tools like planning guides, worksheets, and other exercises that walk you through some of the book’s most impactful behaviors and practices.
Use this mini-toolkit in the way that works best for you:
- As a resource to hardwire a few powerful best practices in your own leadership
- As a training tool for managers (it’s especially helpful when you’re training in groups)
- As an orientation piece for new leaders
- As a refresher course for anyone struggling in a specific area of leadership
- As a gift for someone you’re mentoring
You can do these exercises as you read The Busy Leader’s Handbook (numbers at the top of the page identify the corresponding chapter) or “just in time” as you need them.