Denise Dwight is a former Chief People &Service Delivery Officer, SVP Culture &Service Delivery, HCA Division Vice President-Patient Experience, and Studer Group AccountLeader/Coach. Her healthcare experience spans hospital, division, and corporate leadership roles.
With over thirty-three years of healthcare experience, Denise drives performance through strategy and execution to achieve organizational performance goals focused on leadership development and coaching in employee and physician engagement, patient experience, and operational achievement.
Denise is a results-driven Executive with extensive experience leading the patient/customer and employee/provider experience within Academic, System, Division, and standalone hospitals as well as medical practice. Coached executives, leaders, and physicians. Highly motivated, team-oriented, and people-focused. She has a proven track record in achieving outcomes.
- Strategic Planning and GoalSetting
- Leader and OrganizationalDevelopment
- Patient/Customer Experience
- Leadership Coaching
- Employee Engagement
- Physician Engagement
- Culture of Accountability
- Medical Practice Coaching
- Evidence-Based Leadership
- Conflict Resolution
- Technology Solutions
- Atlas Healthcare Partners: Chief People & Service Deliver Officer |SVP Culture and Service Delivery
- HCA: Division Vice President, Patient Experience
- Studer Group: Account Leader/Coach
- CHI: Chief | Vice President Human Resources